As we keep our office open for all patients, we want to assure you that your health and the safety of our team is our top priority. Please read the following changes we have made to our office protocols for your safety:
- We are taking everyone’s temperature when they arrive at our office.
- Our staff is required to wear a face mask at all times and we ask that our patients do the same.
- You may wait in your car – just give us a call when you arrive and an assistant will come out, take your temperature and bring you in when it’s time for your appointment.
- We also ask that all paperwork is filled out ahead of time. If you have an upcoming appointment and haven’t received any paperwork, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have hand sanitizer available for our patients throughout our office.
- Our staff always uses brand new PPE with every patient.
- Every exam room is cleaned and disinfected after every patient.
- High-contact areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- We ask that you do not bring anyone else to your appointment. The only exceptions would be if you need assistance to get here or are the parent of a minor being treated. All other individuals accompanying you will be asked to wait in their car in order to keep the environment as safe as possible.
Our sincerest thank you for your continued patience and support during this time. If you have any questions or concerns please call our office.